Sunday, June 18, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 23 of 2023


I'm beginning to feel like a broken record, quite literally.  I started physical therapy for my back last week, it didn't go well. So I'm on medication hoping to resolve the issue so I can restart physical therapy.  Thankfully, my ongoing back issues haven't affected my time in the sewing room.  It was a really good week on that front. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/June = 17/17 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 148/168 days
  • Success rate = 85.12%

I'm making progress on several projects, just not any finishes. I'll need to change my focus once the SAHRR and the blog hop projects make it to the finished quilt top stage.  

How are you doing on finding time to stitch in between the gardening and other summer activities?  





 

8 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Back issues are not fun, and I hope that you will find the cure that works for you. Great number for this sewing week, it's not easy to find time every week, at least for me ;))

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm so sorry the physical therapy made you hurt more! Hope things get better this week. Meanwhile, you're sewing away - so glad you can still enjoy that time in the sewing room!

Katie Z. said...

Back injuries are no fun! I hope you feel quite a lot better soon.

Linda said...

Ugh, something that is supposed to help did not help - I feel for you. I really hope it all gets better for you. Does the medication make you drowsy? Or does it just take the edge off the pain?

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Finally got on here - better late then never - storm came through last night and knocked our power out all day == hope you feel better soon

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I have heard that therapy can feel pretty rough sometimes for some injuries. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Carol Andrews said...

Oh Kate I had been hoping your therapy would help. I’m sorry. At least you can still stitch. 🤗

dq said...

You have only missed 20 days all year? That is wonderful!