Sunday, June 25, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 24 of 2023

 


Summer has already been hot and humid and we are just a few days into it.  Typically we see our hottest temps in August, but it's looking like we'll see those much earlier this year.  Definitely good sewing weather, it's way to hot to be doing anything outside.  You can see by my stats for this week, that I kept to the indoors and spent my time in the sewing room.  

  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/June = 24/24 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 150/175
  • Success rate = 85.71% 
So definitely a good week on the stitching front.  

Thank you for all the nice notes last week after I posted about my back pain flaring up again.  After several days on muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatories and lots of ice, my back is just about back to normal.  I've started up physical therapy again and that's been going well. I doubt this is the end of my issues, but hopefully I can get it under control enough that it's not an every other week occurrence.

How did you do at getting into the sewing room this week?  Are you splitting time with gardening or do you get shut out due to power outages? 


1. Gretchen
2. maggie f
3. Julie in GA
4. Karen
5. DonnaleeQ
6. Quilting Gail
7. Jennifer in Indy
8. Frederique
9. katie z.
10. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
11. Deb in Canada
12. Dq at Dreamworthyquilts

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

4 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Congrats on the excellent numbers for the week. I hope your back problems are under control and that the physical therapy helps. Stay cool!

Jennifer said...

Glad you were able to spend some good time in the sewing room and hope the PT helps with the back!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Well done with your sewing week! I'm glad that your back is getting better.

dq said...

It blows me away how good your numbers look.
I hope this means you are feeling better.