Sunday, June 4, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 21 of 2023


 

My apologies for getting this post up so late.  I overslept this morning.  I'll blame it on the allergy medication, it really does make it hard for me to wake up in the morning.  Sinus headaches have been the norm for me this week and they've been bad ones.  I made it to the sewing room each day, but didn't necessarily get a lot done. 

  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/May = 27/31 days
  • 15 minute days/June = 3/3 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 129/154 days
  • Success rate = 83.77%
But even 15 minutes each day does pay off in projects along.  How was your stitchy week?  




1. Julie in GA
2. Ivani
3. Karen
4. DonnaleeQ
5. Janice / Jannimary
6. Frederique
7. Dq at Dreamworthyquilts
8. Quilting Gail
9. Andre
10. Deb in Canada

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Ivani said...

Sorry to know you are having allergic problems, Kate.
Despite that you had a great stitching week.
Hope you feel better soon.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I've been having worse time with allergies this time of summer too

Sara said...

So sorry to hear you are suffering from allergies. I usually am too this time of year, but the gnats have been so bad that they are keeping me inside more than usual. Which has had the benefit of fewer allergy issues. But the pollen counts have been awfully high here too.

Preeti said...

Damn those allergens and their medications. The cure is only slightly better than the malaise. I am sorry you overslept but I hope you got up well-rested. The projects are not going anywhere :-)

Linda said...

I haven't taken allergy meds for years but I remember how I used to feel. I was either hyped up or sleepy, so I feel for you. I've "only" done cross stitch this week, but I'm being pulled toward one of my UFO quilts. Hope you start feeling better!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Great rate even with sinus issues. Not fun at all, I hope that you will find a better medication.

dq said...

Kate, your numbers look great!
I finally posted mine.

Deb said...

Whoops I linked back to your site so you will see two of me in the links , if you could delete the first one that would be great . Again sorry ! Stay safe and sew on!