We were off work Friday, so I spent as much time as I could in the sewing room, it was too cold and rainy to do much else. By mid Friday afternoon, I'd finished my February One Monthly Goal.
The plan for February was to get all the borders on the Christmas Angels quilt.
Pattern by Kate
All those borders are now in place, Christmas Angels is a finished flimsy. I'm really happy with how this quilt turned out, though the photo's not great. I just didn't have time to get a good one with all the other stuff going on this weekend. It's easier to see that the dark fabric is green from the right side of the photo. Here's a close up that shows the fabrics better.
The quilt has not been pressed yet, so please ignore all the wrinkles.
The backing fabrics have been selected from the stash, a piecing plan worked out, the fabrics cut to size and stitching started. So I should have a back ready before next weekend. Then comes the not fun step of cleaning up the loose threads and pressing both the flimsy and the back. My least favorite step of the process. Even so, I'm hoping to have this project sent off to be quilted before mid-March.
That's it for me this week. Linking up with: