Saturday, May 6, 2023

Week 69 Photo Challenge: A Nose

In last week's post I suggested that this week's photo challenge was likely to be one of the more difficult weeks, at least for My Guy and I.  



My Guy and I had some of the same ideas for photos, but in the end we went with different approaches and different subjects. 


Kate: China Doll Features


I went for a delicate, close up nose.  


My Guy: Disco Bison


My Guy went wide angle and much less delicate.  Our community has various themed bison statues all over town (This one actually has disco balls in place of the typical Rocky Mountain oysters).  

Grad Girl went the cute route.

Grad Girl: Nosey Kitty


What's not to love about a cute little black nose and those whiskers?  Though My Guy and I agree that Queenie's eyes might look a tad desperate.  We'll chalk that up to the reality she's had to live with Grad Girl through finals week at Texas A&M.  I'm betting Grad Girl doesn't surface till sometime close to lunch today. She's had a heck of a week.  

So what's the challenge for this week?


 
Grad Girl's response to this card was "Ok then".  I feel the same.  Hopefully inspiration hits before Friday on this one.  

9 comments:

Sara said...

Love the Disco Bull of course. So fun. It's always fun to see the interesting statues some communities do. Cheyenne WY has huge painted cowboy boots all over, including the airport.

I can picture beautiful old weathered wood for next week.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Always love your posts--and the photo challenge ones are a nice break--think you all 'nailed' it this week--but kitty has to be the winner!!
have an awesome week--hugs, di

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh my--for some reason--my comment did not post-so will try again--
I enjoy all your posts--but your photo challenge always add some interest--think all three of you nailed it--but have to say--kitty really nailed it!!
have an awesome week--hugs, di

Donna said...

Love the photo challenges. Old Wood is quite open to interpretation. Makes me think of furniture or architecture.

Barbara said...

Fun photos. “Old wood.” Can’t even imagine…maybe my falling apart whiskey barrels.

Linda said...

Great and different photos! Had to laugh at GG's response to your prompt this week. :D I enjoy your challenges as much as you guys do!

dq said...

I had forgotten about the photo challenge cards. I should get them out again. My family enjoyed it. I like the China doll.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh so fun!!!

Jennifer said...

Haha, that bison is funny, love the kitty nose, hope Grad Girl has recovered from finals!