Sunday, May 21, 2023

Stitching Stuff Week 19 of 2023


 

My apologies for posting so late this morning.  Grad Girl and I made a shopping trip to Houston yesterday, got back late, then stayed up even later just talking.  So I really slept in this morning.  

Considering I've been traveling and visiting, my stitching time this week hasn't worked out too badly. 

  • 15 minute days/week = 5/7 days
  • 15 minute days/May = 18/20 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 117/140 days
  • Success rate = 83.57%
Definitely not a bad week.  I brought my sewing machine to play with as Grad Girl still has to go into work for at least half a day. She is in the middle of new set of experiments, so she's had to work a bit more than she planned. That's been OK, I've been able to set up a reasonably efficient work area in her dining room.  I've also had company for a change. 




Queenie watches me from the back of the couch in the living room.  I do have to put my pin cushion and thread holder back in my travel bag as she's way to curious about those items when I'm not using them.  

Have you been able to stitch with the warmer weather and the lure of all that garden work?  


1. maggie f
2. katie z.
3. Deb in Canada
4. DonnaleeQ
5. Julie in GA
6. Ivani
7. Frederique
8. Gretchen
9. Quilting Gail
10. Carol Andrews

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

Katie Z. said...

I’m glad you’re having a lovely visit! How warm is it? We’ve back to cool nights for now; I’m not complaining! I’m slowly working on outdoor things, but trying hard to pace myself.

Julie in GA said...

It sounds like you are having a good visit with Grad Girl. Enjoy your time together!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Enjoy visiting your daughter! Cute cat ;)

Kim said...

Shopping trips with daughters is always fun, especially when they've moved away from home. Precious times.

Carol Andrews said...

How good it is to read your post. I can just imagine the fun you’ve been having with Grad Girl and Queenie’s company! 😉

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you two had a great time together - and looks like you have quite the supervisor!