Sunday, April 9, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 14 of 2023


Hope your Easter has been full of family fun and blessings.  This is our first Easter with out Grad Girl, so this year has hit a little different. We've been lucky that we've mostly been able to get together for holidays, but this is just too short a holiday for a quick trip to or from Texas.  

It's the beginning of a new week so it's time to review how much stitching happened last week. 




 My stitchy week went pretty well.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Apr = 7/8 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 77/98 days
  • Success rate = 78.57%

My success rate is up another 0.5% this week.  There was one day this week I ran out of day and energy before I made it to the sewing room.  That's just going to happen some times.  

Were you able to work in stitching time along with the egg dying and baking/cooking for the holiday?  

1. Ivani
2. Julie in GA
3. Karen
4. Marti
5. Frederique
6. Shasta @ High Road
7. DonnaleeQ
8. Janice - Jannimary
9. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
10. Jennifer in Indy
11. Amanda
12. Quilting Gail
13. Andre

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

12 comments:

Ivani said...

I am glad to hear your stitching time has increased, looks like a good health signal. Happy Easter Kate!

Linda said...

I baked and cooked yesterday and really enjoyed it. I've been watching what I eat and craving some things and decided to give in to some cravings yesterday, so it was fun to be in the kitchen. I did still manage to pull some fabric, but no stitching. I remember those first lonesome holidays after our last one left, but Happy Easter anyway!

Julie in GA said...

Happy Easter to you! Your numbers were good for last week, and your percentage is doing very well.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I always remember that time of life when the holidays sometimes were just the two of us - somehow without the kids around it was never the same - try to keep it special

Sara said...

Happy Easter! Both of our girls have health care careers, so we had to get used to them working some holidays. And then they got married, and we have to share them with in-laws too. Hardly seems fair, right? We all had part of the afternoon and evening together last night and had Easter supper. Also celebrated the 3 birthdays we have this coming week.

Marti said...

Easter definitely changed after both our girls moved to other states the same year. I think our Easter will be just another Sunday even with Mom nearby.

Your sewing time looks good. Sometimes other things have to take priority. I was hoping for a day of sewing and gardening today, but discovered last night that I have to do Mom's taxes. Ugh.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Happy Easter Kate! Your stitchy week looks good ;)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Happy Easter, Kate! You had a good week. My stitching time was limited due to baking, but I fit it in.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Happy Easter , Kate. Sounds like you had a good week of stitching.I loved seeing your family's photo challenge in the previous post and can not wait to see next weeks.

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter Kate! We had a nice but low key day here - the kids enjoyed baskets and candy and I enjoyed some quilting - a perfect Sunday!

seabreezequilts said...

Happy Easter, hopefully your shoulder is on the mend. Our Easter has been pretty wet and miserable but today the sun is out. Not looking forward to heading back to work next week but it has been a nice break.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, it must be difficult to celebrate holidays without your children around. I'm glad that you had a good Easter. Your SAHRR quilt is coming along nicely. Congrats :-)