Weekends always go so quickly. It didn't help that the Drama Teen had both a science project and a writing assignment that needed to be done by the end of the weekend. Helping her navigate all the scanning and uploading took up most of Sunday evening. Thankfully, the stomach bug was pretty much gone by dinner time on Sunday. I did get some sewing in, but not as much as normal.
There is nothing new up on the design wall. I'm still working on the Sweet Treat blocks as a leaders and enders project.
I just have 5 more blocks to finish and this one will be ready to set together.
One more Red, White and Blue Star block was completed.
One other reason not much sewing got done is that I spent most of Friday evening working out possible layouts for this quilt. I've got a couple of possible settings roughed out.
This is version one. I also like this one with red substituted for the white.
Version 2 uses both the red and white. I'll probably fiddle with the borders some, but I'm pretty sure that one of these two will be the final layout. I have enough fabric to make either. The main reason for deciding on a layout now was to determine how many star blocks to make. Four blocks down, 9 more to go.
That's it for me this week. Check out all the other design walls over at Patchwork Times.