Tuesday, June 26, 2012

15 Minute Challenge - June 26th

Ever have one of those mornings where you get a late start and then can't get caught up.  Apparently it's my turn this morning.  Drama Teen woke me up early yesterday, she was not feelling well.  She stayed home, but I had to go to work.  I guess it caught up with me this morning.  So I have enough time for a very quick 15 Minute Challenge Post before I speed off to work (hopefully, I won't be late to that).

Not much sewing going on this week.  Judy over at Patchwork Times has another quilt along going on that started yesterday.  I fell in love with the pattern and finally decided last night after playing around with EQ last week that I'm going to follow along with this one too (I'm still not done with the quilt from her last quilt along).  So rather than sewing last week, what little time I did spend in the sewing room was spent pulling fabrics and playing in EQ to decide what to use for my version of Nicole's Couch Quilt

Tuesday - EQ versions of the Couch Quilt
Wednesday - EQ versions of the Couch Quilt
Thursday - EQ versions of the Couch Quilt
Friday - nada
Saturday - more nada
Sunday - even more nada
Monday - Final EQ version of the Couch Quilt.

That's it for me this morning.  I do hope to get some sewing in this evening and the rest of the week.  How did your sewing plans go last week?


1. Lesley
2. June @ QuiltQuest
3. June @ QuiltQuest
4. Amanda, Seabreeze Quilts
5. Kate
6. libbyQ

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

5 comments:

lesleyworth said...

hope you get to feeling better soon! I had to go peek at the quilt along and it's so tempting to join in! May have to hold myself back a little and try the Couch Quilt when I've got a few other things cleared out!

Shay said...

I had a late start morning last week. I woke up at 10 to 8 and had my first appointment booked for 8.30! So I know exactly what you’re talking about. The whole day felt rushed!

Playing with EQ counts as planning and design...I’d say you still nailed the brief.

Not much going on here this week except the tutorial..it's been a sewingless week aside from that.

Hope you feel better fast!

Kate said...

Ooh, so which Couch Quilt coloring did you choose?

seabreezequilts said...

4 out 7 isn't bad and EQ definitely counts because I can get lost on EQ for hours.

libbyquilter said...

designing quilts on EQ counts for sure. after all, that's the first step~!

i had a reasonable week. missed one day and sometimes only did the minimum 15 minutes but still moving forward.

:-)
libbyQ