Sunday, February 18, 2024

2024 Stay at Home Round Robin: Week #4

No winter precip this weekend, but it was cold. So it was definitely a hang out in the sewing room weekend.  The main priority was to finish the prompt for week #4 of the SAHRR posted by Songbird Designs. You could choose from square in a square blocks or blocks set on point.  




I went with the square in a square blocks around two corners.  It's been fun to watch this quilt come together.  The prompt for border #5 will be posted over at Quilting Gail's on Monday morning.  I'm looking forward to seeing what's next.  

In addition to linking up with Songbird Designs, I'm also linking up with Patchwork & Quilts and Monday Design Wall.  

12 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Ooooh, gorgeous! This new border is adding a lot of drama to your quilt! Great use of colors.
Thank you for sharing your work in progress!

Linda said...

Your borders really look good, I like the 2 corner square in a squares.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is cute - I don't know if you are intending this to be a Halloween quilt but it will make a great decoration for it

Sara said...

Oh - I love how this is coming together! Great design choices.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oh, border 4 really continues these design beautifully. Looks great!

Nann said...

The latest border makes that cat pop!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh this is AMAZING!!! Each round makes it even better than before - and I have loved your befores!!!!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

This is adorable, Kate! I love the black and orange squares!! Thanks for quilting along with us!

Barbara said...

I love what you did with this, Kate. It's wonderful.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love the wrap-around S-i-a-s blocks in opposite corners! Loving your colors, too. Great idea, Kate!

Kim said...

Your squares in a square around the two corners add even more fabulousness to this quilt, Kate.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This is so darling. I just love seeing this quilt grow. Hugs.