Sunday, February 18, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 7 of 2024

 


Winter came back in full force on Friday.  It's just been cold, no winter precip in the forecast. It's definitely been stay in and sew weather.  So it's been another good week on the finding time to stitch front. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Feb = 17/17 days
  • 15 minute days/2024 = 48/48 days
  • Success rate = 100%

So half way through the second month and I've not missed a day yet.  I came close earlier in the week. I've pinched a nerve in my right leg and it wasn't comfortable sewing early in the week.  I'm back on muscle relaxants and physical therapy.  That's given me some relief.  Fingers crossed I'm back to normal soon.  

How are you doing on keeping up with your stitching stuff?  

1. Julie in GA
2. Gretchen
3. maggie f
4. Karen
5. Quilting Gail
6. DonnaleeQ
7. Andrée
8. Shelina
9. Deb in Canada
10. Bonnie in Va
11. Frédérique
12. Amanda
13. dreamworthyquilts
14. Celine

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

11 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

You are really doing well meeting your stitching goal. I'm glad your leg isn't bothering you now, keep on stitching!

Linda said...

Yay you on your stitching goal! Hope that leg keeps getting better. It is 24 degrees here this morning but warmer weather is in the forecast - ick - I just want some snow!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

We got some more winter on Friday, too - freezing rain followed by snow. Slick roads after that! Glad you're getting some help with your pinched nerve and hope that gives you lots of sewing time this week, Kate!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

We had a lot of snow too, but it didn't last very long. I hope your leg feels better soon.

Bonnie said...

I sure hope you get better. There's nothing like being uncomfortable trying sew. Hopefully you'll be feeling more yourself soon. Look at you sewing every day!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Yeah for 100%!!
Take care

seabreezequilts said...

Glad you have been able to keep up on the stitching front. I'm wanting to get back to stiching but want to work on my latest crochet progress first. Luckily we have only had a couple of really hot days but I think more are headed our way. Its just a bit hot this week with a cool change coming in Thursday.

dq said...

Still at 100%. Great job!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Woo Hoo on 100%! I was able to get in a bit of stitching each day last week too. It felt so good. We have had nice weather these last few days, but colder weather is on the way. Enjoy your week. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Wow that's amazing well done!

Celine Combet said...

Wow that's amazing well done !