Sunday, August 20, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 32 of 2023


Hard to believe it's week 32 of 2023 already. Just 20 more weeks left in the year!  I've got a lot to catching up to do. So far no finishes for this year.  I've made progress, but not near as much as I had hoped.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
  • 15 minute days/August =  17/19 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 194/231 days
  • Success rate = 83.98%
 

I missed getting any stitching done on Friday.  My Guy took the day off and we had a date day.  By the time we got home it really was too late to get any stitching done.  But it's been a good week even if I didn't get back to the sewing room one day.  A couple of days this week stitching time was over 4 hours.  I'll have progress to show off on Monday.  

How did your stitching go this week? 


1. Julie in GA
2. Frédérique
3. Karen
4. maggie f
5. DonnaleeQ
6. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
7. katie z.
8. Deb in Canada

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

4 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

A great sewing week. The day off doesn't look like a missing stitching day, it was fun so it counts ;)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Nice to have a date day or evening

Anonymous said...

A whole Date Day sounds nice. I got lots of sewing in. My husband is on a 2 week road trip partly for work plus a golf tournament this weekend. Sara

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

How wonderful to get to have a Date day with your hubby. It is nice to be able to get out and about with one another. Have a wonderful Sunday and fun in the quilting room.