It was a really good week on the "To Do List" front. Last week's list shows three check marks.
Weekly To Do List (02/11/2020)
1. Winter Quilt Along: Package and ship out for quilting ✔
2. Frolic: Make six half blocks - progress
3. Wild and Goosey: Make an orange block ✔
4. Mosaic Mystery: Finish sewing blocks and rows together ✔
The quarter blocks for Frolic weren't on the to do list for this week, but it just seemed smart to roll those in with the half block construction as they use left over bits from the blocks. So progress was good, those blocks are slow going from an assembly stand point.
I'm on the road this week, so it seems wise to go with an abbreviated "To Do List."
Weekly To Do List (02/18/2020)
1. Work in a few stitches on the Medallion Butterfly project.
This is where I left off last time. If there's any down time this trip, I'll start stitching on the grape leaves in the corner.
2. Decide on border treatment for the Mosaic Mystery Quilt. Usually borders are designed by creating a mock up in EQ and then playing around with the different options. I'm hoping to use the Butterfly print as the border.
I'm not sure there is enough of it left of this pretty after the piecing was finished. The other option is to use the purple with the gold paisley pattern.
But I'm afraid the purple will be too dark. So I'll load the fabrics into EQ and see what I can work out.
3. Frolic: Finish the setting triangles (5 half blocks). That should be doable over the weekend.
Hopefully I'll be able to check off at least one thing from the list this week. Linking up with Home Sewn By Us for the To Do List Tuesday.