Friday, February 21, 2020

Mid-February 2020 PHD Report - Just a A Little Late

I'm a bit late on the mid-month PHD (projects half done) update for February.


I completely missed getting this prepped on the 15th.  The business trip this last week put a bit of a hitch in both my blogging and stitching schedules this month. There's been progress but it's not showing up on the PHD report.

  
No finishes, but no starts either.  So at least I'm not losing ground.  There have been some updates to the UFO/WIP list. 


I picked Twinkle Stars up at the post office this afternoon.  


I've gotten as far as removing it from the box. I like the quilting from the back. I'll show off the front once I get the binding on.  

The other update to the UFO list is that Winter Quilt Along project is quilted.  Trudy just emailed this afternoon to tell me it was finished.  

I'm hoping to have Twinkle Stars bound before the end of the month.  The Winter Quilt Along project will get finished in March.  Fingers crossed I have something to mark on the list for the February wrap up.  

Linking up with Quilting Gail for the mid-February PHD update.  

7 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Finishes will come. The fact that you haven't started anything NEW is a major WIN, Kate!!

Barbara said...

Oh boy! Two finishes! Can't wait to see them.

Emily said...

Love the bubbles from the back, can't wait to see the front! You are on a roll!

loulee said...

Can't wait to see your twinkle stars all finished.

DawnyK said...

Woo hoo for progress towards finishes. You can do it. Quilts are not fast finishes. Looking forward to seeing Twinkle Stars!!!

Marti said...

Sometimes just unpacking the box is an accomplishment. Do you have to bury threads still or does your quilter do that?

I forgot to mention in the last post, but I love your cross-stitch!

dq said...

Getting a quilt back from the quilter must be like Christmas! I wouldn't really know because I have never had anyone quilt mine. I worry I won't like it, and I don't want to spend the money.