Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Friday Night Sew In - A Much Needed Mini Quilting Retreat



Heidi and Bobby are hosting another Friday Night Sew-In this Friday the 21st.  Typically I've had family obligations that have conflicted with past Sew-Ins, but not this week.  My guy is out of town on business and won't get in until late Friday night.  Kiddo doesn't have anything on her schedule that will keep me away from the house.   So I'm going to pick up a take out pizza for dinner on the way home from work, make myself a pot of coffee and sew for a long while on Friday evening.  Maybe I can finish up the borders for the Seeing Star BOM.  Plus, I need to finish block 6 of the Layer Cake Quilt Along.  

If you need an excuse to lock yourself away in your sewing room for an evening, hop over to Handmade by Heidi to sign up.    

No comments: