Monday, January 17, 2011

Design Wall Monday - Jan 17th

Nothing new on the design wall this week.  Still working on the pieced border for the Seeing Stars BOM.  The HSTs are all made, now I need to cut the corner squares and then I can start sewing the border together. 


I keep forgetting to acknowledge the source of this pattern.  It's available on the Coun'try Junk'tion web page (http://www.countryjunktion.com/BOM.html). 

That's it for my design wall this week.  Check out Judy's Patchwork Times for more design walls. 

14 comments:

Jerzydeb said...

Wow - beautiful, and thanks for linking the source, I really like some of those stars.

scraphappy said...

Borders always seem to take so long. I is going to be a great quilt.

Jerzydeb said...

I had to come back - the pattern you linked is perfect - even the perfect size for what I was looking for ! Thank you so much :)

Kathie said...

I was glad to see it again, very pretty.

Chris said...

Thanks for the link. This is such a beautiful quilt.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the blue and yellow! Glad you are making progress on this quilt!

Mary said...

Beautiful quilt - great progress. Love blue and yellow combinations.

Tamera said...

SEW pretty!

SpinningStar said...

Looking good - you'll have this quilt finished in no time!
Liz

Vicki H. said...

Stars are great and your quilt is really pretty. I can't wait to see the border.

Marg said...

It's looking great, I love the blue and yellow combination so light and summery.

Shay said...

Looking pretty Kate.

AnnieO said...

Coming together beautifully! Looking forward to seeing the top all complete, as I'm sure you are too :)

Beth J said...

I absolutely love those stars - must do one myself. Thanks for the inspiration!!!