Sunday, March 17, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 11 of 2024


Half way through March already, which for this part of the state means it's Spring Break.  Grad Girl is actually off at a conference this week, so we won't go see her like we did last year. 

That meant it was a good week on the stitching front.  I'm working on a finish and trying to get the last border done for the SAHRR.  This week's numbers look good.  


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Mar = 16/16 days
  • 15 minute days 2024 = 76/76 days
  • Success rate = 100%

It's definitely been a really good year for stitching time. I've only had one other year where I managed to keep up the 100% success rate into March. 

How are you doing at working in your stitching time as spring ramps up?  

1. Gretchen
2. Deb in Canada
3. Karen
4. Julie in GA
5. Shelina @ High Road Quilter
6. DonnaleeQ
7. Frédérique
8. Andrée at Quilting & Learning
9. Bonnie in Va

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's great that you've been able to sew every day this month (and this year, too)! That sure helps move projects along. I'm trying to get my SAHRR finished this weekend, too - getting close!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, I'm glad that you had a good quilting week. I've also been very productive, working on 5 different projects. I love being able to play on different things when I feel like it. Hope you have a great day. Interesting Lock(s) pictures :-)

Bonnie said...

Good job maintaining your 100%. Keep on stitching!