Sunday, March 10, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 10 of 2024


I didn't spend as much time in the sewing room as I would have liked this week, but I did get in at least my 15 minutes every day this week. 

  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Mar = 9/9 days
  • 15 minute days/2024 = 69/69 days
  • Success rate = 100%

It was a busy week with appointments and other commitments, but I still made some good progress on a couple of projects.  Overall, I'm doing better on both stitching time and project progress than I did last year.  Incremental improvement is always  welcome.

How did you do this week at finding some time to stitch?  


1. Frédérique
2. Gretchen
3. maggie f
4. Julie in GA
5. Karen
6. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
7. DonnaleeQ
8. Andrée at Quilting & Learning
9. Quilting Gail
10. Jennifer in Indy
11. Shelina @ High Road Quilter
12. Amanda
13. Bonnie in Va
14. Dq at Dreamworthyquilts

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

You did really great until now, congratulations on keeping your 100% success rate! Mine has just come to decrease last week.

Julie in GA said...

It's surprising how busy the days can seem, even in retirement at times. Way to go on keeping up your 100% record! Making progress is a very good thing!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Like Julie above, I'm always surprised at how busy the weeks can get, even when you're retired! It's a good feeling when you can find time to sew anyway. Glad you made some good progress this week!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

At this time of year I try to get in a couple hours of stitching a day in between reading and doing things outside - most days I succeed.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Sixty nine days of stitching!Woo Hoo, Kate! I am so glad to hear that you were able to spend some time in the quilt room despite being so busy. I had a good week as well. I enjoy working on my quilt in the evenings. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

100% is amazing! Congratulations!