Tuesday, March 19, 2024

To Do List for the Week of 3/19/2024

It was a good week on the progress front, not such a great week for getting things checked off the to do list. 


To Do List for 3/12/2024

1. Stay at Home Round Robin: Finish border #6 - progress

2. Scrappy Butterflies: Finish binding ✔

3. Guild BOM: Fix February block, make March block - progress

4. Malted Mystery: Finish Feb clue, start March clue - no progress

5. Wild and Goosey: Continue making purple blocks ✔

6. Indigo Way: Continue as leaders and enders ✔


Three check marks out of six, with progress on two others really isn't a bad week. I've really got too many items on my list. Hopefully my time constrained items will be finished soon and I can go back to a much shorter list. 


To Do List for 3/19/2024

1. Stay at Home Round Robin (Quilting Gail): Finish border #6




Just one more pieced border to assemble, but I need to make the square in a square corner stones before the last two borders will be ready to attach.  The final parade linky party over at Quilting Gail's will close this weekend. The plan is to get the last border on before that ends.  

2. Guild BOM: Finish the March block




I fixed the piecing error in the February block, cut all the pieces and started assembly for the March block.  If I work on it today, it should be ready for the guild meeting tonight. 

3.  Malted Mystery (Meadow Mist Designs): Finish February clue, start on March clue. 




I've really stalled on this project the last few weeks.  It's the one project I just haven't gotten too. The final quilt parade is open for this quilt along and I'd like to finish the top before that closes.   

4. Wild and Goosey (Bonnie Hunter): Continue making purple blocks

I've finished 4 blocks so far this month and have 2 more in the works.  I'll need a lot more purple to finish this quilt, but any progress is good.  

5. Indigo Way (Bonnie Hunter): Continue as leaders and enders




I cut enough fabric to make half the blocks. To get a 4 by 5 setting, I need 2 more A blocks, plus more B blocks and partial B blocks for the setting triangles.  I just need two hourglass blocks to finish off the A blocks.  I need to paper piece 6 or so square in a square blocks to finish the B blocks, plus more of the triangle in a square and the corner components.  So still quite a bit more to do there.  

So that's my list for the week.  I doubt everything will get checked off, but progress counts too.  Linking up with The Quilt Schmilt: For the Love of Fabric for To Do Tuesday

5 comments:

Sara said...

Your SAHRR has been one of my favorites this year as I've watched them all take shape. My To Do list right now is way too long. So for today I'm trying to focus on just one project. And it's one I've been procrastinating about.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oooh, I'm excited to see that check mark by finish binding for Scrappy Butterflies! I hope you are able to get the SAHRR finished before the final linkup and that you have a good week.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Progress is always good when you've got multiple projects going on! I'm often torn between more than one quilt to work on. Looking forward to seeing your SAHRR and the Malted Mystery top, too!

chrisknits said...

I totally forgot to post my progress on SAHRR, even though I am not done and won't be for a long time! It's hibernating while I get baby stuff done. Kudos to you for making progress on all the things.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oooh, love the orange and black! I simply MUST get one made in those colors this year!!