Sunday, September 24, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 37 of 2023


There is just one week left in September. I'm not ready for it to be October.  The end of the year will come up really fast.  With that in mind, I'm trying to make my sewing time count.  I did pretty well on that front this week. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Sept = 23/23 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 229/266 days
  • Success rate = 86.09%

My goal was to stitch at least 75% of the time, so I'm doing well on that front.  There is a lot of holiday and family stuff going on the next 3 months. Sewing time may be scarce for a few weeks here and there, so I'm glad to have a bit of a buffer going into the holiday season.  

How are you doing on getting in your stitching time? 



1. Gretchen
2. Julie in GA
3. maggie f
4. Karen
5. DonnaleeQ
6. Melisa- Pinker n Punkin Quilting
7. Shasta @ High Road Quilter
8. Frédérique
9. Quilting Gail
10. Deb in Canada
11. Andrée at Quilting & Learning

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

3 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

It is hard to believe that September is almost over. I agree the days will go fast not that we are in the fall season.It is a busy time of the year. You have done a great job on your stitching time. I got my 15 minutes + a day in too.Have a very lovely Sunday, Kate. Hugs.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You did great with your quilting this week! I agree, having a buffer is good as we head into the holiday season.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, you are doing well on all of your projects - I just read your last few posts. It's incredible that October is almost here. I love the fall season but I'm not happy about winter coming, and not wearing my sandals :-) Oh well, you would think that I'd be used to it by now...with it happening every year (lol) Take care and have a good week.