I did find my way into the sewing room for some extended stitching time over the weekend. The backing for Twinkle Stars is now all stitched together.
It needs the stray threads cleaned off and a good pressing before it can be folded up for shipping.
There was also a good amount of progress on Friday's Clue 8 of the Frolic Mystery Quilt along.
|Frolic, 2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt|
I've got a few sets of that clue made, so if we Clue 9 includes a block, I should be able to make at least a couple of blocks. Hopefully, I'll get more made before the next clue comes out on Friday.
I also started a new leader and ender project this week, assembling the rows of the Mosaic Mystery quilt.
| Mosaic Mystery Quilt|
from Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs
All the blocks are up on the design wall. Since I took this picture the first row has been sewn together and I've made a good start on getting the last row stitched together.
All in all a productive week. I'm hoping this week is as good. Linking up with Monday Making and Monday Design Wall posts.