Usually the first month of the year seems to pass by slowly. That's not been the case this year, the month is speeding by, tomorrow is mid month already. But even with the quickly passing days, the to do list fared pretty well.
Weekly To Do List (01/07/2020)
1. Twinkly Stars - Find and piece backing ✔
2. Frolic - Finish Clue 3, progress on Clue 4,5, 6 and 7, Start Clue 8 - progress
3. Mosaic Mystery - Start assembling rows as leaders and enders ✔
Last week ended with check marks on two of the three items, and good progress on the third. So it was a productive week. Keeping the to do list short and focused is paying off.
So what's the plan for this week?
Weekly To Do List (01/14/2020)
1. Clean off loose threads from Twinkle Stars and backing, press and package for shipment. Not one of my favorite quilting activities, so I tend to stall on this step.
2. Frolic - Finish Clue 3 and 5, progress on 4, 6, 7 and 8, start clue 9.
Hopefully I can finally finish off all those HSTs for clue 3 and clue 5. I'm over half way there on both clues.
3. Winter Quilt Along - Measure quilt and find a backing fabric.
There's about 4 yards left of this fabric after making the backing for Twinkle Stars. I'm hoping there's enough left to use on this quilt.
That's my plan for this second full week of January. Linking up with Home Sewn by Us for To Do Tuesday.