Sunday, January 28, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 4 of 2024


One nice thing about the cold and damp weather, it makes me want to spend a lot of time in my sewing room.  That's really helped with my stitching time metrics this month. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Jan = 27/27 days
  • 15 minute days/2024 = 27/27 days
  • Success rate = 100% 

Not sure how long I'll be able to maintain the 100% level, hopefully I can keep that up till the end of the month at least. 

Next Sunday we'll be in February and longest month will be over.  How are you doing at keeping up with your stitching time?   

 

1. Gretchen
2. maggie f
3. Julie in GA
4. Karen
5. DonnaleeQ
6. Quilting Gail
7. katie z.
8. Andrée
9. Dq at Dreamworthyquilts
10. Bonnie in Va
11. Frédérique
12. Deb in Canada
13. Shelina @ High Road Quilter

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

dq said...

Another 100% for both of us. Not too bad!

Bonnie said...

Great week! I'm wondering how long I can keep my 100%.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Wonderful stitching time! It's fun to see how long we all be able to maintain 100% ;)

Andree G. Faubert said...

Congrats Kate on your great stitching month. Hope you can keep it up for a while longer :-)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Looks like we are all off to a great start this year! As every year, I start off strong. Sorry I haven't been able to update every week but I will try to get better at that.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Looks like we are all off to a great start this year. I have 100% too as usual, but I know it will slide as the year progresses. Sorry I haven't been updating every week. I will try to do better.