Some time was spent cleaning up the sewing room a bit. But I still managed to get in quite a bit of stitching. All the square in a square blocks for Bejeweled are done.
That's all 72 of them. The first set of strip blocks are also finished. I ran out of room on the little design wall so those got moved over to share the big design wall with Blooms and Butterflies.
I completed the last butterfly block for Blooms and Butterflies then decided that was enough fun in the sewing room for one day. Tonight I should get the butterflies and the alternate blocks laid out so stitching can start on the borders.
Since November is almost here, I did give some thought to what November's One Monthly Goal should be. With that in mind, I made some progress on making the label for Zombies in Paris and got started on squaring it up. The other option is to get Poinsettias sent out for quilting, which means getting the backing assembled. I've got a day or two to think about my choice.
Linking up with
Main Crush Monday
Design Wall Monday