Friday, February 18, 2011

15 Minute Challenge - Day 1 (2/17)

Yesterday I challenged myself to spend 15 minutes in my sewing room every day until the end of February since I hadn't stepped a foot in it for over a week.  I did make it up to the sewing room last night, but just for 15 minutes right before bed (spent part of the evening writing this week's FTF post). 


But in that 15 minutes, I did manage to get the pieces cut for block number 11 of the Buck-A-Block project

Finding 15 minutes tonight may be a challenge.  District Science Fair is tonight and kiddo has a project entered.   It's going to be a long day.  Check in tomorrow to see if I managed to stay on track. 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Way to rock the sewing room Kate. I'm obsessed with sewing at the moment - I wonder how long that will last?

I hope you can squish in your 15 minutes tonight!