Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stash Report - February 13th

The temperatures were back in the 50's yesterday and the snow is melting.  It feels so good to be out of the deep freeze.  The snow did result in a day off work earlier in the week, which was spent sewing.  But that only makes up for the sewing I didn't get to do Saturday due to kiddo's swim meet.  Even so, a little more out this week:  

Used this week: 0.86 yards
Added this week:  0 yards

Used year to date:  3.76 yards
Added year to date: 0 yards

Net used for 2011:  3.76 yards

Fabric Budget:  10 yards for Jan to March
Bought/Budget:  0/10 yards

No fabric in, I've been able to resist temptation so far.  Most of the "out" this week was for the borders on the Seeing Star BOM.  I'll post a shot of the finished top on Monday's Design Wall.  Maybe I'll get the back cut out and pieced, so that should be some significant yardage out in the next week or so.  

How's your stash looking?  Pop over to Judy's Patchwork Times to check on the status of stash bashing around the globe.    

3 comments:

Shay said...

I;m so proud of myself. I havent actually bought anything for February! That's some kind of record.

You must be suffering serious fabric withdrawal Kate....

Kate said...

I can't believe you still haven't bought anything! If you make it through March with 0 purchases, does that mean April-June you get 20 yards? ;)

Tamera said...

Way to go! You're staying strong!