Sunday, April 7, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 14 of 2024


It was a busy week on the non-quilting front.  The biggest accomplishment outside of the sewing room was getting our taxes completed and sent off.  For once we finished early, normally I'm scrambling to get it sent in the day it's due. 

Even though it was a busy week, sewing room time wasn't too hard to find. 

  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Mar = 31/31 days
  • 15 minute days/Apr = 6/6 days
  • 15 minute days/2024 = 97/97 days
  • Success rate = 100%
So far so good on finding time to stitch each day this year.  It will be a challenge to maintain that with what else is on the schedule later this month.  My goal is 70%, but it's been fun to challenge myself.  Stitching every day has paid off, there has been good progress on a number of fronts.  

How are you doing at working in stitching to your schedule this year?  


1. Julie in GA
2. Gretchen's Little Corner
3. Karen
4. DonnaleeQ
5. Frédérique
6. Bonnie in Va
7. Amanda
8. Deb in Canada
9. Andrée at Quilting & Learning
10. Dq at Dreamworthyquilts

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

6 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Your numbers are looking so good! Congrats on getting your taxes done early!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Getting the taxes done is always a good feeling! I haven't had a lot of stitching time this last week because of my mom's move, but hoping that will settle down soon. I'm needing some quilt therapy! Have a wonderful Sunday, Kate!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

don't even say the word Taxes! my husband does them and I have to keep reminding him they are due soon!

Bonnie said...

You are still at 100%! Great job. Hope you can continue with it. I'm sure you could do some hand stitching before you go for the knee surgery, right? 🤣🤣

seabreezequilts said...

I hate tax time, mainly because I do everyones taxes.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, I'm glad that you got time to play this week. Hope you were able to see the eclipse. I just noticed that it got really dark and then my daughter reminded me about the eclipse. It would have been perfect sighting here but I was facing east - so got to see the real difference in sunlight from a different angle! I would be one of those people who stare at the sun....so didn't chance it!