It was another long and hot week. So definitely a lot of time was spent in the sewing room. But I did bust out and spent most of Friday on the road. Navigating both Dallas and Houston traffic in one day is absolutely no fun at all. Needless to say, I didn't get much stitching stuff done that day.
- 15 minute days/week = 6/7 days
- 15 minute days/Sept = 17/19 days
- 15 minute days/2026 = 256/262 days
- Success rate = 97.71 days
Not a bad week. Too bad I missed a day last weekend when I didn't feel well. A 97% plus average is still very respectable. I should be do well this week as I have no chores and will have my whole days to sew. Though I expect a bit of reading will be part of my agenda as well.
How did you do with your stitching agenda last week?

3 comments:
Oh yes, I can relate to the heat you're experiencing! Yes, 97% is absolutely respectable. Happy sewing!
Hope you're having a great time with your girl! Are you sewing together, or doing things that get you out of the house? I've been to Dallas, but not Houston - fortunately didn't have to drive in either. So, kudos to you for navigating the big cities!
Great numbers even if you were under the weather. Remember that 97.71 would actually round up to 98. You are doing great this year. Hope you get sewing time every day this coming week. And, of course, reading does need to be squeezed in!
Post a Comment