Sunday, September 27, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 39 of 2026

 


It's been a fun week getting to hang out with My Girl and Queenie.  It's been harder to find time to stitch on the weekends as we've been out and about, but I managed to get in some play with needle and thread even if we were out and about. 


  • 15 minutes/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minutes/Sept = 24/26 days
  • 15 minutes/2026 = 263/269 days
  • Success rate = 97.77%

So it was a good week on the stitching week. I haven't gotten to all the projects I brought along, but the plan for today is to stay in and just hang out.  So I'm hoping to at least pull one other project bag to work on before I leave tomorrow.  

Last weekend we shopped at the big stores, this weekend we hit a couple of quilt shops, a book store, and had lunch yesterday at a tea shop. 




The tea was wonderful and lunch was really good too. It was so nice to do something just a bit different for a change. 

How did you do at getting to your stitching stuff this week?


No comments: