Monday, September 28, 2026

Sewing at the Dining Room Table

I'll start my trip back to Oklahoma in just a bit.  Not looking forward to the drive. I won't get home till dinner time tonight.  I've had such a good time hanging out with My Girl this week. We've hit all our favorite food spots, plus found a new place for brunch that has the potential to become "our" brunch spot, even when her dad is along for a trip.  We did some "necessary" stuff shopping and some just for fun shopping.  We did a lot of just hanging out and talking.  So it's been a good visit.

I spent the week sewing at the dining room table. Not ideal, it's not ergonomic, so I can't sew for long stretches.  Even with the restrictions, I did make good progress on Celtic Solstice.



The last 6 main blocks for Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter) are finished. Now it's time to start assembling the quilt top.  That will happen this week once I'm home. 

Several of the teal Wild and Goosey blocks (Bonnie Hunter) are now 7" sashed blocks.




That's a third of the blocks.  Another 8 left to sash and those will be done.  

It wasn't a bad week on the stitching front.  I probably won't get much stitching done today since I'm driving home. But I am looking forward to spending some time in my sewing room this week once I've caught up on laundry.  

Linking up with Patchwork & Quilts, as well as, Sew & Tell Monday. 

No comments: