Sunday, September 29, 2024

Stitching Stuff: Week 39 of 2024


This last week went fast!  We were gone over the weekend and then I didn't feel well the first couple of days we were back. A combination of autumn allergies and a massive headache. I got my Covid and flu boosters Thursday morning, so I was moving pretty slow yesterday. I managed to get in my stitching time, but pretty much let everything else go. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Sept = 28/28 days
  • 15 minute days/2024 = 272/272 days
  • Success rate = 100%

It's been such a good year on the stitching front. It's been very motivating to have maintained the 100% this long.  So even when I didn't feel very well, I was motivated to stitch, even if was just 15 minutes.  I've made such good progress on my projects this year. All the sewing time really does pay off. 

I've not made any progress on the scraps or fabric pressing recently, mostly because we just haven't been home a lot on the weekends recently.  I'll get back to it eventually.  

How are you doing at fitting in some stitching time with the change in the season?
  

No comments: