Thursday, January 6, 2022

PHD in 2022

This will be my 4th year playing along with Quilting Gail for the annual PHD (Projects Half Done) challenge.  



I've yet to successfully complete the PHD challenge. But it's fun and motivating, so if all I do is make a bit of progress at working down the UFO list that works for me.  Here's my list for 2022. 




Here's the pictorial view.  



There are 3 Rainbow Scrap projects and 4 Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt along projects in the mix. There are 2 other mystery quilt alongs on the list plus three other of just wanted to make it projects. The hexy project (number 3 in the bottom row) is my oldest UFO.  Number 2 and number 4 in row one, plus number 2 in row 2 are my new starts from 2021.  I don't count something as a UFO unless it's been on my list for a year. But finishing them means that my UFO numbers don't go up.  

If I can move 6 projects along this year, I'll be pretty pleased with progress in 2022.  Linking up with Quilting Gail for the PHD in 2022.

4 comments:

Susie H said...

Very pretty projects and quite a diverse collection. Looks to be a fun year. Good luck!

Juliana said...

I'm so glad you included photos of your projects along with your spreadsheet. You have some beautiful quilts in the works. I have to admit that I was a little appalled at the new science quilt you are doing--so many pieces that seem to need perfection in cutting and sewing! What a treat for the scientist friend of your daughter, however. It's very worth it in the long run because this will be such a treasure for the friend.

Sara said...

Definitely a diverse group of projects. They are all beautiful and the variety should keep you inspired.

Kirsten said...

Great collection of quilts! I have a Bonnie Hunter in progress that I started in 2013. Finally at the pieced border stage, so fingers crossed it will move forward this year.