Tuesday, December 26, 2017

More Mystery Stitching

We had a very nice Christmas.  I hope everyone's holiday was relaxing and fun.  Now it's time to shift gears and get ready for the next year.  I'm not really ready for that, so I'm just going to spend some time getting sorted out from the holiday and then sew as much as possible for today.

There wasn't much stitching time over the weekend due to the family visiting, but I did manage to get a start on On Ringo Lake's clue 5. 



I was afraid there wouldn't be enough contrast between the gray and the black, but I think it works out OK.  I'm hoping to make some progress on all the clues this week before the next one comes out on Friday.  We'll see how well that works out. My Guy may have other plans for my time.  I do know we are going to declutter the kitchen cabinets this next week.  Hopefully we can get most of that done in just one day. 

You can see more clues in progress over at Bonnie Hunter's clue 5 linky party.

6 comments:

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I look forward to seeing this all together. Happy Holidays!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Ahh--decluttering--now that does sound like a nice way to spend time with hubby--and I think when the job is done--you both need to go on a dinner date to celebrate (besides you will be too tired cook or clean it up by then!!!)
enjoy the moments, di

Marti said...

I think that's an interesting combination. It may just be my eyes, but the colors seem to fade from light to dark and I like that. Good luck with the cabinets and have fun sewing.

Alison V. said...

These look great! Can't wait to see how these units all start coming together.

Cheryl said...

I hope you had a wonderful Xmas! The flying geese look great, definitely enough contrast between the black and gray.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I like your goals and I am sure you will be able to work this plan--don't be too hard on yourself for 2017--remember you had some gift quilts that you had to make and finish by a set date--so all the other projects had to go to the back burner--you did great!!
enjoy the moments,di