Sunday, December 3, 2017

Just a Little Mysterious Stitching

Most of this weekend was spent with the Scientist in Training in Tulsa.  She's wanted to go to a Lindsey Stirling concert for about 5 years now.  That bucket list item got checked off on Saturday night.  We made it a girls weekend with some shopping, nice dinner, cupcakes and a fun breakfast this morning.  Now she's back at school getting ready for finals and I came home with a sinus headache.  So not much stitching has been going on this weekend.  I did finish a few flying geese for clue 2 of On Ringo Lake. 


 On Ringo Lake, Bonnie Hunter 2017 Mystery Quilt

There are actually 4 different blacks in these blocks, but it's hard to tell that from the photo.  A few people have been posting blocks you could make from Clue 1 and Clue 2.  I couldn't resist giving that a go.  Here's guess one:



Sorry, the blocks not exactly straight, but you get the picture.  Here's guess number 2:



Now we have to wait for clue number 3 to see what comes next.  Hopefully I'll have some time to stitch this week.  Maybe work won't as crazy as it was last week.  

Linking up with:
Bonny Hunter's Clue 2 linky party
Monday Making
Main Crush Monday
Monday Design Wall  

10 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I saw your post this morning about going to the Lindsey Stirling concert - what fun! I had never heard of her before this year's Dancing with the Stars, now she's on my bucket list, too. It sounds like a very fun weekend! I love your Ringo Lake colors - those are going to make pretty quilt!

Dar said...

I like your colors for the mystery. What other colors are you using. This should be very dramatic when finished. I'm finishing up some UFOs so just collecting clues in case I want to make it later. lol I don't know Lindsay Stirling, guess I'll look her up.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Very striking! Can't wait to see more..

Barbara said...

I'm loving your colors. Still a mystery. Wonderful about the concert. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

Sounds like a fun weekend; sorry about the headache. I'm saving the clues for the mystery but haven't started it yet. If only there were more hours in the day! :)

Alison V. said...

I'm glad you got to do something fun with your daughter! That's awesome. I like your geese a lot and I'm glad to be done with them. Even making half as many as prescribed was an undertaking!

beth s said...

YOur outing sounds so nice! Enjoy the mystery.

Bonnie said...

Love your stars -- I like the first one best -- so it looks like a square within a square. I'll have to figure out who Lindsey Sterling is... I learn so much on blogs! Hope you can squeeze some stitching in this week.

Preeti said...

I had to look very carefully, peering real hard to see all the four different black fabrics, or was it just three? Hard to tell. Wishing you minimal craziness and maximum sewing time.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Hope your Sinus headache is all gone! LOVE your colors!!