My good intentions backfired yesterday. I did get to some of the yard work, but paid for it the rest of the day. After about 3 hours of cleaning up the front flower beds, I just couldn't take it anymore. Spent the rest of the day in bed with a sinus headache. There's still a bit left to do outside, but I'll wait till next weekend (and defintely pre-dose with some Benadryl before beginning work).
I did get some stitching done late in the evening, which was good as that produced the only fabric going out this week.
Fabric used this week: 0.18 yards
Fabric used year to date: 46.72 yards
You'd think there would be more going out as I managed at least 15 minutes of stitching every day this week for a yearly total of 225 out of 252 days (89.3% success rate). But most of the time was spent prepping and cutting pieces for the Scientist in Training's Geek Chic quilt and making a start on the piecing for the Magnolia Mystery. I won't be showing any progress on Geek Chic, I found out over the weekend that the SIT was planning to follow my blog so she could keep up with what was going on at home while she was off at college. She promised not to look at last week's post, but now she knows she's getting a quilt for Christmas.
It was fun having the SIT around last weekend. This is my favorite photo from the weekend.
I love the geeky T-shirt with the butterfly wings. Quite the fashion statement as always.
Linking up with Quiltpaintcreate for this week's stash report.