Sunday, August 9, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 32 of 2026


We expect warm the first week of August here in Oklahoma.  The weather definitely didn't disappoint.  The sewing room is the warmest room in the house, but it's still cooler than outside.  That made it easy to get in all my stitching time this week. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Aug = 8/8 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 216/220 days
  • Success rate = 98.18%

It's definitely been a good year in terms of getting in my stitching time most days.  I've only missed 4 days so far. I'm hoping to keep it less than 7 for the year.  We'll see, I don't want to get too committed on that front because as we all know, life happens.  

How is your stitching life going so far this year? 



1. Gretchen
2. Julie in GA
3. Karen
4. maggief
5. Jennifer in Indy
6. Bonnie in Va
7. Quilting Gail
8. Andrée at Quilting & Learning
9. Marsha's Spot

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

Looks like Oklahoma has been getting some showers too. We got an outflow from some a few days ago but little rain. I am just biding my time until this month is over!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

It's been very hot - again! - here. A fan in the sewing room has been helping, fortunately. Glad you're keeping up such a good percentage of stitching time this year!

Jennifer said...

Really impressive record for the year - glad you've been able to get so many days of sewing or stitching!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

So far August has not been too bad here. We received a few pop up showers which made it a little muggy. You are doing a great job on your stitching time this year, Kate.

Sara said...

You've done very well this year. So much progress each month.

Bonnie said...

The heat just keeps going here. It was 93 or so this afternoon. I'm lucky my studio is in the basement and it is so much cooler and I don't have to turn on the ac! I hope you can keep cool over the next few weeks and get a lot of stitching time.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, warm weather can help us stay inside. I've been looking for my sewjo and somehow it happened yesterday. I got more done in one evening than in the last 2 weeks. I hope to keep it up, at least to a steady crawl :-) Have a great week.

Marsha Cooper said...

Warm? I think you mean HOT! At least here in Kansas I am very tired of the triple digits. I want to open the door and not have to run the AC.