Sunday, August 16, 2026

Stitching Stuff: Week 33 of 2026


 

Summer is still in full effect.  The weather man says we'll have 100 plus days till mid week and then it cools off to the low to mid 90s.  Not a lot cooler, but I'll take any type of cool down at this point.  Hopefully this week will be the last of the 100 plus temps.  

The one advantage of the high temps is that you don't want to leave the house to do anything. It makes picking the sewing room really easy, which is perfect for getting in your stitching time. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Aug = 15/15 days
  • 15 minute days/2026 = 223/227 days
  • Success rate = 98.24%

Another good month on the stitching front.  Even with all the stitching time, I still feel like I'm not making good progress on my projects.  My UFO list isn't going down as fast as I'd like. It would help if I'd stop starting new projects, but that doesn't work either.  So I need to just accept that and keep plugging.  

When I visited My Girl back in June, she purchased a recliner.  She's been wanting one for a long time.  There's been one problem with it. 




Queenie has decided it's prime napping space.  My Girl has to get there first. Even then, if My Girl gets up for a snack or anything else, Queenie will grab it. I hear about the recliner wars just about nightly.  But I agree with My Girl, Queenie is just too cute to kick out of the chair.   

How is your stitching time going?  
 


No comments: