To Do List for 8/11/2026
1. Glowing Hearts: Start quilting ✔
2. 2026 Guild BOM: Finish October block ✔
3. Good Fortune: Work on borders ✔
4. Marigold Mystery: Work on August blocks ✔
5. Wild and Goosey: Work on teal blocks ✔
It was a good week on the progress front. I've not reached any big milestones with the projects on the list, but I'm getting close on Good Fortune. For this week, one project drops off for a bit and another UFO comes back onto the list.
To Do List for 8/18/2026
1. Glowing Hearts (Sandra Walker): Continue quilting
I'm quilting this quilt on my new Bernina, so I had to play around a bit to figure out all the settings and do a few practice runs on a mini quilt sandwich. I'm hoping to make progress on all three blocks in that middle row this week.
2. Squared Away (Soscrappy): Cut fabrics for backing
Squared Away was the 2018 Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler. I finished all the blocks back in November of 2018. It took me 6 years to pull the blocks out of the storage box and set them into a quilt. The finished quilt top has been patiently waiting in the to be quilted closet since November of 2024. This is another quilt for one of My Girl's college buddies. Hopefully I can get this one sent out quickly so it comes back before Christmas.
3. Good Fortune (Bonnie Hunter): Work on pieced border
The blocks for the first border have been sewn into pairs. Not sure all 4 pieced borders will get done this week. A lot depends on how well they fit and if I have to redo any seams.
4. Marigold Mystery (Meadow Mist Designs): Work on August blocks
Still working on the flying geese blocks for the first set of blocks. Just 2 more colors to cut and assemble after this green set.
5. Wild and Goosey (Bonnie Hunter): Continue working on teal blocks
I cut all the paper patterns needed to finish up the teal blocks. When one color gets close to being finished, this is the best way for me to know when to stop without counting every time I finish a block. Just 9 teal left to paper piece.
A few older items on the list, but a few new ones too. I'm hoping to make good progress today, after my dentist appointment this morning. Linking up with the Quilt Schmilt for To Do Tuesday.





No comments:
Post a Comment