Sunday, October 22, 2023

Stitching Stuff: Week 41


It was a good week, but the weekend didn't get off to a good start.  As the temperatures have warmed up, my allergies seem to have kicked in. So Saturday wasn't really productive, but thankfully I did well the rest of the week. 


  • 15 minute days/week = 7/7 days
  • 15 minute days/Oct = 13/21 days
  • 15 minute days/2023 = 248/294 days
  • Success rate = 84.35%

I did make it into the sewing room on Saturday, but just met my minimum 15 minutes. Hopefully today will be much better.  

How did you do at finding time to stitch this week?  

1. maggie f
2. Julie in GA
3. Karen
4. katie z.
5. DonnaleeQ
6. Frédérique
7. Melisa- Pinker n' Punkin Quilting
8. Quilting Gail
9. Jennifer in Indy
10. Andrée at Quilting & Learning
11. Amanda
12. Deb in Canada

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Congratulations on 100% this week! My allergies have been acting up too.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

allergies have been bad for me too, constantly coughing and clearing my throat and blowing my nose, but I know I do not have a cold it is not that kind of cough

Katie Z. said...

I hope you have lots of time to stitch today! Also, if the weather would stay out of the 80s, wouldn’t that be lovely?

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This is a terrible time of the year for allergies. It has been dry here which has added to my grandson's sniffles as well. I hope that you have to some relief from them very soon. Every minute in the sewing room eases a project along. I worked a lot of embroidery work and on my butterfly quilt this week. Enjoy your day, Kate. Hugs.

Jennifer said...

Hate this time of year when you can't tell if it is allergies or a cold, I've been sniffling all week and just hoping I wasn't getting sick! It was a good week for me with 6/7 days and I am finally catching up with my September tracking on my blog!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Kate, I'm sorry to hear about your allergies - mine are also worse at this time. I'm working really hard to get my studio back into a place that I can work! At the beginning of the week, every surface was piled with stuff. I've mostly put the stuff away and started to finish a couple of small projects. I hope that you have a great week. Thanks for the linking party.

seabreezequilts said...

I'm sharing you allergy pain lots of pollen in the air around here. Hopefully some cooler weather comes in to dampen everything for you. I will have to wait spring out.

Deb said...

I don't have the allergies, I have a fall cold . I am almost over it so I did have a great retreat and lots of stitching.