Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April One Monthly Goal: Finish Potions

I was pretty sure what the plan was for my April One Monthly Goal. 




But I needed to be sure that Trudy was going to be able to finish the quilting. Potions is making the return trip and should be here Friday. 


Potions: Pattern by Flying Parrot Quilts


We've been vacillating between two names for this quilt. The first is "Reactive Intermediates" and the second is "Starting Materials". Both are common synthetic organic chemistry lingo.  We have decided on quilt label design. 


 
The SIT needs to provide me with her message for the recipient, then I can print the label.  

So to finish Potions, we need to decide on the name, make the label, make the binding and attach the binding to the quilt.  That should be doable by the end of the month.  

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the April One Monthly Goal.  

3 comments:

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

The names are still a mystery to me. Its been a long time since I studied chemistry. Interesting quilt.

DawnyK said...

Oh that's such a fun goal for April. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Jennifer said...

Super cute label!