The stitching "to do" list from last week has more check marks than I expected to have.
Weekly To Do List for 12/2/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Add last two borders - progress
2. Frolic- Start Clue 2, make progress on clue 1 ✔
3. Mosaic Mystery - finish November's clue ✔
4. Winter Quilt Along - finish clue 2 and clue 3 - progress
Last week was pretty brutal in terms of overtime worked. So the two check marks is two more than I thought I'd get. Add in there was a bit of progress with the Winter Quilt Along and Twinkle Stars too, it was a more reasonable week then I expected. Most evenings I barely got in 15 minutes of stitching time.
My holiday vacation kinda starts on Thursday. I have to work next Tuesday because there are some key meetings my supervisor asked me not to miss. But there is Christmas to get ready for. The tree's not up yet and there are gifts to wrap. So I'm not going to get too ambitious with the list for this week as much as I'm tempted to start adding more than four items.
Weekly To Do List for 12/10/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Add the rainbow border.
I've gotten started cutting and stitching the different fabrics together. The plan for this week is to get this border stitched together and then stitched on.
2. Frolic - Make progress on clues 1 and 2, plus get started on clue 3 when it comes out on Friday.
3. Winter Quilt Along - Finish Hour 3 and Hour 4 clues, plus make a start on the clue for hour 5.
|Quiltgirl Winter Quilt Along|
I finally finished the Hour 2 clue. Hour 3 was all up on the design wall yesterday, but last night I was able to get row 1 and 2 pinned together so it can be stitched. I should have time tonight to make more progress on this section so I can move on to the Hour 4 clue before Alycia releases Hour 5 tomorrow.
4. Mosaic Mystery - Finish the December Clue
That's my list for this week. Work is finally started to slow down a bit, so the working overtime should be finished for the year. I should be able to check off all four from my list next week. That will feel really good.
Linking up with Home Sewn by Us for To Do Tuesday.