Christmas week was a bit weird. My To Do list didn't get put together till Thursday, but I did put together a list.
Weekly To Do List 12/24/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Add borders progress
2. Frolic - Finish clue 1, continue clues 3 and 4, start clue 5 ✔
3. Mosaic Mystery quilt - Finish the December clue ✔
4. Winter Quilt along - Finish clues 4 and 5, assemble progress
5. 2019 Christmas Mystery - finish sashing, borders progress
So two check marks and good progress on the other three list items. That's a pretty good week for me.
So what should be on the list for this next week? I really want to work on finishes for 2020. I'm thinking that means I need to focus on just two projects at a time. But I'm so close on getting a few quilts to the finished flimsy stage that I don't want to restrict my list this week. So for this week, I'm going to work on just three projects.
Weekly To Do List 12/31/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Add final border
Tutorial by Andrea Feldbush
The narrow rainbow borders have been added. Just need to add one more plain white border.
2. Winter Quilt Along - Finish hour 5 clue and assemble sections.
|Quiltgirl Winter Quilt Along|
Hour four clue is all assembled. All that's left is the last clue, that center section. If I can get this quilt assembled, it will be a finished flimsy. It doesn't need any borders.
3. Frolic - Finish Clue 3, make progress on clues 4 and 5, start on clue 6.
|Frolic, 2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt|
That should be a pretty doable list that moves at least two projects closer to finished, which would be a great start to 2020.
Linking up with Home Sewn by US for the Weekly To Do List.