Weekly To Do List for 12/10/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Add rainbow borders - progress
2. Frolic - Start Clue 3, make progress on clue 1 and 2 ✔
3. Mosaic Mystery quilt - finish the December clue - progress
4. Winter quilt along - Finish clues 3 and 4, start clue 5 - progress
Only one check mark last week, but progress was made on each project. So not so bad for a busy week.
Today is my last day of work for the year. But we do have some things to do around the house. Still I'm going to push for a nothing but stitching day sometime in the next week. Fingers crossed that means lots of progress on the to do list.
Weekly To Do List for 12/17/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Finish rainbow border, add final white border.
Tutorial by Andrea Feldbush of Soscrappy
One rainbow border is on, so just three more to go. It would be nice to get this to finished flimsy by the end of the week.
2. Frolic - Finish clue 1, make progress on clue 3 and start clue 4.
3. Winter Quilt Along - Finish hours 4 and 5, assemble sections.
|Quiltgirl Winter Quilt Along|
Section 1 is finished (forgot to get a new photo) and section 2 is started. I'm hopeful this will be a finished flimsy by the end of the month.
4. Mosaic Mystery - Finish the December Clue
5. 2019 Christmas Mystery Quilt - Finish sashing and add borders.
|2019 Christmas Mystery|
designed by Carrie Randall (Quilter's Hideaway)
Usually I stick with just 4 to do items, but I'm optimistic that I'll have more stitching time this week than normal. It would be nice to get this little quilt moved to the finished flimsy stage.
That's a pretty ambitious list for me. If I can make good progress on the list, it will set me up to start 2020 with three finishes. That would be really, really nice.
Good luck with your to do list. Linking up with Home Sewn By US for Tuesday To Do.