Weekly To Do List for the Week of 11/5/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - Piece left side border - progress
2. Finish Clue 4 of the 2019 Christmas Mystery ✔
3. Storm at Sea - Cut border strips and assemble - no progress
One check mark out of three isn't so bad. And there was progress on the Twinkle Stars border. This week is proving to be even more nuts than last, but at least we'll be home over the weekend. So here's the list for this week.
Weekly To Do List for Week of 11/12/19
1. Twinkle Stars pieced border - Finish the pieced borders and get them attached.
Tutorial by Andrea Feldbush of Soscrappy
This may not be doable, so we'll call this the stretch goal for the week.
2. Finish Clue 5 of the 2019 Christmas Mystery
|2019 Christmas Mystery|
designed by Carrie Randall (Quilter's Hideaway)
Clues one through four are all finished. Just one block this week, so that should be doable.
3. Pick out fabrics for Alycia Quilts - Quiltygirl Winter Quilt a Long and finish clue one which should be released tomorrow. She promises that it will take only one hour a week and can be done as a leader and ender project. Not that I need another project, but Alycia's quilt a longs have produced some really cool quilts and I never play along. I definitely have the stash for it, so might as well get the fabric out of the closet and into another UFO. At least it will have a purpose.
That's my list for this next week. Linking up with Home Sewn By Us To Do Tuesday Linky #14. Fingers crossed there are more check list on my to do list this week. Good luck with your weekly to do list.