Weekly To Do List for 11/19/2019
1. Twinkle Stars - add pieced border, final white border✔
2. 2019 Christmas Mystery - make clue 6 blocks, sash, add borders - progress
3. Winter Quilt Along - finish clue 2 - progress
4. Mosaic Mystery - make a start on clue 3 blocks✔
I was able to check off two of the four. Even though the other two don't have check marks, there was good progress on both. So another successful week. Writing out a To Do list forces me to think about how much time I'll have that week and decide which projects I want to focus that time on.
So what's on the list of this week? With Thanksgiving in the mix, we'll be hanging out with family a lot so hand work will have to feature on this week's list.
Weekly To Do List for 11/26/2019
1. Medallion butterfly embroidered panel - Stitch the butterfly names in the upper left corner of the panel.
This is the last photo I can find of this hand work project. It's my go to project when we are doing a lot of hanging out with the family.
2. Frolic - The 2019 Bonnie Hunter Mystery. Get started on clue one. I'm going to make half the blocks as a first pass, then decide after the reveal if I want to make the full sized quilt.
I'm going with black as my neutral. The blue bonnet print will either be a border or the backing. Depends on how big I decide to go.
3. Mosaic Mystery Quilt - Finish November's clue.
| Mosaic Mystery Quilt|
from Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs
I need 16 of these blocks, but only have about 5 finished. Hopefully I can finish 11 more before Sunday.
4. Winter Quilt Along - Finish clue 2 and clue 3 (assuming Alycia posts a clue this Wednesday).
| Quiltgirl Winter Quilt Along|
I made good progress on this clue last week, but didn't quite finish making all those HSTs.
That's a pretty ambitious list considering we have a holiday this week and we'll have lots of family to hang out with. I expect to make progress on every item, but I doubt I get to check any off next Tuesday.
So that's my list for this holiday week. Have a very happy Thanksgiving if you live in the US, have a great week if you don't. You can see all the other To Do lists posted over at Home Sewn By Us.