This month ended up having a lot of work stuff that bled into the weekends and evenings. Add in that it's already a short month and I was not at all sure my goal was going to be achieved. But the first half of the goal was completed on Sunday; Magnolia Mystery made it to the finished flimsy stage.
|Magnolia Mystery by Cheryl Brickey of|
Meadow Mist Designs
Now to get it all packaged up to send out for quilting. So a flimsy and a back means that February's goal is accomplished. Maybe not quite at the wire as there are a few hours left to go before midnight, but that's close enough.
Here's how the other stitching plans worked out for February:
2. Bind Geek Chic - Label is made, have started trimming off the extra batting.
3. 2018 RSC Squared Away sampler blocks in purple - Done
4. 2017 RSC Fan blocks - finish the last two - Done
5. Sawtooth star blocks in purple - make 5 - Done
6. On Ringo Lake - leaders and enders project - in progress
Extra credit - finished 2 blue sawtooth star blocks to complete the January count.
So in spite of the extra homework, it was a good month for playing catch up. So now (well in morning, it's bed time) I need to decide on what is the OMG for March and what else goes on the priority list.
Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the February One Monthly Goal end of month linky party.