Monday, February 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday - Feb 28th

Can you believe that today is the last day in February?  I know it's a short month, but it just seem to fly by.  Kiddo is now finished with basketball, the short course swim season ends next weekend, after that the swim team is taking a two week break from practice.  Things should really slow down on the weekends.  Which hopefully means more sewing for the next few months! 

Moving on, it's Monday, so that means it's time to show what's up on the design wall.  To be honest, not much.  I finished binding the 2008 BOM quilt last night. 


That leaves just 4 quilts on my UFO list!  I didn't have time to get a picture of the completed quilt, I'll have to post that later. 

Block 12 of the Buck-a-Block project is all cut out and ready to be sewn, plus the next block for the purple and yellow quilt is laid out to be used as leaders and enders when I finally get back to sewing.  



 

So pretty much the same stuff up on my design wall.  Check out Judy's Patchwork Times for more design walls. 

12 comments:

Tamera said...

I like the purple and yellow block!

Kathie said...

Love the purples, my favorite color. Good luck taking advantage of your extra time with less kids activities.

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats on finishing another quilt! You only have 4 UFO's?!? Wow!

Vicki H. said...

Yea for completing UFO and sewing more blocks. I am working through my stack of quilt tops and it feels so good to sleep under one that was just finished!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats on finishing it! Only 4 UFO's??? Mine seem to keep growing instead of getting to be less.

Cathy said...

Woohoo for you for another finish! From what I can see of the colours, it looks to be a pretty quilt. Love to see a pic of the whole thing.

AnnieO said...

Congrats on the finish! Hope your weekends truly slow down so you can play with fabric more :)

Shay said...

We want to see the whole finished quilt :)

I love the purple and yellow block -it looks exactly like Spring and I bet that's what you were thinking too!

Miri said...

I just love the purple and yellow together!

SpinningStar said...

Yea! Another UFO done - keep on them!

I just seem to create more UFOs and not finishing them... oh well...maybe someday!

liz

Vivian said...

I'm going to have to look at your past posts to see what the quilt looks like. Love the binding.

Heather said...

A finish, and two more in progress. Way to go! It's always nice to have several things going at once. We never get bored that way! :)