Monday, April 29, 2019

Daisy Chain: Playing Catch Up

It's catch up time for the Daisy Chain Mystery quilt along. 



Alison is giving everyone three weeks to get all caught up on the bits and pieces needed to start assembling the next step on May 6th.  But you can link up today over at Little Bunny Quilts to show off all the progress on your block components. 



Here's a sampling of my bits and pieces for the twin sized quilt.  I've finished all but the border block D (far left) pieces.  I only need 8 more of those and I'll be ready for the next step when it gets posted.  I'm very curious to see how all these pieces fit together in the final quilt. 

2 comments:

Alison V. said...

All of your units look fantastic! I can't wait to see your blocks start coming together.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Great block parts! It's going to be fun to see them being assembled! Love your fabrics