Sunday, August 12, 2018

Week 32 of Stitching and Destashing

It's been one of those weeks.  It's not all been bad, but there's been a lot going on that's kept me out of the sewing room this week. It wasn't a complete bust on finding 15 minutes to stitch, but it was close.  



Here's how my stitching week went.  

15 minutes stitching days/week = 3/7 days
15 minutes stitching days/August = 5/11 days
15 minutes stitching days 2018 =  207/223 days
Success rate = 92.83%

I've still got an "A" for the year, my goal was to manage 90%, so that's still on track at least.  You can link up at the bottom of the post to share how your stitching week went. I hope yours was better than mine. 

The stash report isn't quite so bad as I did get in quite a bit of sewing time last Sunday.  

Fabric used this week:  0.44 yards
Fabric used in 2018:  28.68 yards
Fabric purchased in 2018:  64.41 yards
Net fabric in for 2018:  35.73 yards  

So at least there wasn't anything new in this week.  Though I need to stay away from Connecting Threads, their Christmas fabric took over my brain one day last week and there's some on order.  There are just some fabrics that are sneaky like that.  Linking up with Quiltpaintcreate for the stash report. 

Not only was I AWOL from the sewing room, there wasn't much computer time last week, so I'm behind on reading last week's linky party blogs.  I'll get to that this morning (I hope).  Have a great stitchy week!



1. Julie in GA
2. Meloney
3. Shasta
4. Aileen
5. Patricia
6. Deana
7. Christina's Handicrafts

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Libby in TN said...

I try to delete those Connecting Threads emails without even opening but I did sneak a peak at the new Christmas line ... very tempting.

Denise :) said...

Hahaha at Libby's comment! Those sale emails can do a de-stasher in! Keep up the great work!!! I'm always impressed and inspired when I see your stitching time numbers!! :)

Meloney said...

I know the problem with buying lately. But, if I'm using it, then I'm OK.
I just need to use it up faster.

chrisknits said...

Some weeks are like that. Here's to a better week this time!

Julie in GA said...

Hope you can find more time to stitch next week. Your numbers are still looking good!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Those sales are definitely tempting!

dq said...

Any minutes means progress. Thanks again for this wonderful challenge that really helps me get things done as well as brings joy to my life as I sew daily.

Susan said...

You ARE still on track, and sometimes life takes precedence over other things. You had a LOT to do last week! I'm sure this week already looks better.