My week got gobbled up with a special evening meeting, project deadlines and moving the scientist in training out of the dorm after summer school. So it was a really busy week and my stitching report shows it.
15 minute stitching days/week = 5/7 days
15 minutes stitching days/July = 31/31 days
15 minutes stitching days/August = 2/4 days
15 minutes stitching days 2018 = 204/216 days
Success rate = 94.44%
It wasn't a horrible week, just not a great week. The days I did find time to stitch, it really was just 15 minutes. Some weeks are just going to be that way. July was a really good month, but August will probably see a lot less sewing room time. We've got some family time planned for one weekend this month. On the work front, a new project was approved. This one has a very tight timeline, so I expect some late work nights this month. You can link up at the bottom of the post if you want to share how you managed to find stitching time this week.
The stash report mirrors the stitching time, it really wasn't one of my better weeks.
Fabric used this week: 0.28 yards
Fabric used in July: 3.27 yards
Fabric used in 2018: 28.24 yards
Fabric purchased in 2018: 64.41 yards
Net fabric in for 2018: 36.17 yards
At least there's a bit going out for the week and with nothing coming in. I'm linking up Quiltpaintcreate for the weekly stash report.
I hope your stitching week was much more relaxed and productive. You can link up here to share how well you did on finding time to stitch last week.
|1. Pack Rat With a Plan|
2. maggie f
3. Julie in GA
|7. Christina's Handicrafts|